- 6 p.m.
- Third Tuesday of every month, if needed, at the City Council Chambers, located at the Calvert Municipal Building located at 302 East Third Street.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jason Hamilton.- Chairperson
- Charley Kennington, Regular Board Member
- Jack Harrell, Regular Board Member
- Bob Caughron, Regular Board Member
- Brandon Butts, Co-Chair
- Laurie Henderson, 1st Alternate
- Danielle Shepard, 2nd Alternate
- Jerry Grayson, 3rd Alternate
- Vacant, 4th Alternate
- Staff liaison: Frank Ellett, Building Official / Becky Sims, City Secretary
Duties & Goals
The Zoning Board of Adjustments makes decisions on appeals from determinations made by the Building Official, and regarding special exceptions and specific variances.
The Zoning Board of Adjustments is composed of five Regular members and four Alternate members who serve two year terms.
Become a Member
Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? If so, we have a spot for you! We’re looking for committed residents willing to volunteer a few hours of their time each month to serve on a board or commission. Applications are available in the City Secretary’s Office in the City Hall Administration Building located at 312 East Third Street. Completed applications can be dropped off at the City Secretary’s Office, or faxed to 512-556-8032 or emailed to the City Secretary’s Office.