Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- 6 p.m.
- Third Thursday of every month, at the Administration Building, located at 312 East Third Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Robin Gradel, Member- Spring Ho
- Shane Jones, Member- LISD
- Diane Davis, Member- DRT
- Vacant- Boy's and Girl's Club
- Rick Rebando, Member- Little League
- Jim Lindeman, Member- Chamber of Commerce
- Shirley Blake, Member- At Large
- Clay Harrington, Member- At Large
- Harvey Stinnett, Member -At Large
- Staff liaison: Chris Eicher, Parks and Recreation Director / Finley deGraffenried, City Manager
Duties & Goals
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board aids and assists the City administration in procuring financial and other assistance for the improvement of public parks and recreation facilites from state and federal government and their agencies. This board considers other parks and recreation policies and capital issues as assigned by the City Council.
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is composed of 6 Regular members and 3 At Large members who serve two year terms.
Become a Member
Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? If so, we have a spot for you! We’re looking for committed residents willing to volunteer a few hours of their time each month to serve on a board or commission. Applications are available in the City Secretary’s Office in the City Hall Administration Building located at 312 East Third Street. Completed applications can be dropped off at the City Secretary’s Office, or faxed to 512-556-8083 or emailed to the City Secretary’s Office.