- 8 a.m.
- Third Thursday of every month, as needed, at the Calvert Municipal Building in the City Council Chambers located at 302 East Third Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Richard Proctor, Chairperson - Financial/ Mortgage Lender/ Real Estate
- Ron Farr, Vice Chairperson - General Contractor/ Builder
- Lesley Wilson, Member - General Contractor
- Aaron Sanders, Member - Plumbing Contractor
- Clifford Butts, Member - Electrical Contractor
- Cory Butts, Mechanical Contractor
- Nathan Hooten, Alternate 1
- Brandon Butts, Alternate 2
- Staff liaison: Frank Ellett, Building Official/Becky Sims, City Secretary
Duties & Goals
The Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals Board hears appeals of decisions and interpretations of the Building Official: considers variances and special exceptions of the technical codes; reviews Building Regulations; reviews the adopted Building, Gas, Mechanical, Plumbing, Energy, Maintenance and Residential codes; and makes recommendations to the City Council.
The Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals Board is composed of five regular members and two alternate members who serve two year terms.
Become a Member
Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? If so, we have a spot for you! We’re looking for committed residents willing to volunteer a few hours of their time each month to serve on a board or commission. Applications are available in the City Secretary’s Office in the City Hall Administration Building located at 312 East Third Street. Completed applications can be dropped off at the City Secretary’s Office, or faxed to 512-556-8083 or emailed to the City Secretary’s Office.