UPDATES ON OPENING Facilities / EVENTS
|The City of Lampasas understands the importance of the health of our community. Large events and mass gatherings can contribute to the spread of COVID-19 in the United States via travelers who attend these events and introduce the virus to new communities.|
On May 18 and May 26, Governor Greg Abbott issued Executive Orders to announce the second phase of the ongoing plan to open additional businesses and activities in Texas. This announcement expands upon the businesses and activities included in the first phase of the plan to Open Texas while minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
Facility and Program changes:
- Limit 2 visitors at one time. Click here for more information
- Limited number of visitors to 15 people at one time.
- Limited number of visitors to 15 people at one time. Click here for more information
- Door will remain locked. All transactions will be conducted at the front window. Click here for more information
Hancock Park Golf Course is open to the public. You must have a tee time scheduled starting at 7:30a.m. For more information, contact Hancock Pro Golf Course at 512-556-3202. Click here for more information
- Limit to 15 visitors at one time. click here for more information
- (2) computers available with 45 min sessions (masks mandatory)
- Lobby closed until further notice. Click here for more information
- You can call, pay on line, and drop off payments.
- Lobby closed until further notice. Citizens can use the speaker box at the front door to talk to the Dispatcher or call (512) 556-3645, to talk to the Dispatcher. We will continue to provide services to the public we serve.
- Children’s Self Defense Academy - cancelled.
- Citizen Police Academy - postponed.
- National DEA Prescription Drug Take Back - cancelled.
- Hanna Springs pool is closed for the season.
- Click here for more details
- Beginning March 23rd, temporary suspension of Residential Bulk & Brush services, along with limiting Residential Recycle and Trash services to collection of only contents within carts. Bags and bundles that are placed outside of carts will be excluded from collection during this time, in order to minimize the risk of exposure through manual collection or “pickup by hand”. The change to go “cart only” on our Residential Routes will be in effect for the ensuing six weeks, through April, 2020. Click here to read more
- Suspending disconnections until further notice.
- Waiving late fees until further notice
*Facilities not listed remain open with regular hours.