Effective August 1, 2021:
- PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE ILL.
- You are asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask (some will be available if you do not have one).
- Seating is now available throughout the library. Tables and chairs are also available in the meeting room.
- The meeting room is now available for reservations.
- We now have all 13 public computers available for use on a first come, first serve basis.
The Lampasas Public Library is a full-service library for all the residents of the Lampasas area. The Lampasas Public Library provides library services and public Internet access for the City of Lampasas and people in the surrounding area.
Any adult may obtain a library card with some valid form of identification and proof of residence. Children younger than 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the application, acknowledging responsibility for the child.
There are books, magazines, newspapers, audio and video materials for both adults and children.
Internet computers are also available without charge. However, there is a fee for printing. Children younger than 18 must have parental or guardian permission to use the Internet at the library. Each person is allowed at least one hour.
The library is excited to now offer video streaming service! There are two separate collections available – one for adults and one for kids. Yes, you can now binge-watch over 40,000 videos in the adult collection and over 11,000 in the kids’ collection! You may also create a profile/account so you will be able to track your progress and start where you left off the last time, though you do not have to. Get started watching now! Just use your library card number (ex: P11111) to gain access.
201 S. Main St.
Lampasas, TX 76550
Fx: 512-556-4065Text: 512-566-4120
Monday - Thursday
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm