Who do I contact regarding tree limbs on the Power lines?
To prevent tree limbs from damaging or falling on electrical lines, the City of Lampasas Electric Department trims those tree limbs which are in the electric lines. To report limbs that are growing too close to or have fallen on electrical lines, please call the Public Works Secretary at (512) 556-8315 Monday - Friday between 7:00am and 4:00pm, or (512) 556-6235 at the Police Department after hours.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a water leak or sewer backup?
2. Where can I go to take brush?
3. What do I do if I am experiencing water pressure problems?
4. What if my water looks brown in color or cloudy?
5. How can I report a Street Repair or Pothole Repair?
6. Who do I contact when a drainage ditch is clogged or overgrown?
7. Who do I contact regarding tree limbs on the Power lines?
8. Who do I contact if my electricity goes out?
9. When is the Brush Chipping Program?
10. Can they get limbs or brush by my porch?
11. When can I take my brush to the City Barn facilities at 201 Brown Street?
12. Is Clean Sweep week the same as Household Hazardous Waste Day?
13. If I want some of the dirt from a dig site, what do I need to do?
14. What do I need to do if I want some mulch from the City Facility?