What do I do if I am experiencing water pressure problems?
If you find that your water pressure is low and you own a water softener system, check an outside faucet. If the pressure is good outside, then the problem is usually the water softener. There is a bypass valve that can be turned off in order to bypass the system. If this does not work, check any inside faucets that have screens. When a softener goes out, it usually passes a sandy material into the pipes which can clog up the screens. If the outside pressure is low, then you will need to contact the Public Works Secretary at (512) 556-8315 between 7:00am and 4:00pm, Monday - Friday, or after hours at the Police Department (512) 556-6235.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a water leak or sewer backup?
2. Where can I go to take brush?
3. What do I do if I am experiencing water pressure problems?
4. What if my water looks brown in color or cloudy?
5. How can I report a Street Repair or Pothole Repair?
6. Who do I contact when a drainage ditch is clogged or overgrown?
7. Who do I contact regarding tree limbs on the Power lines?
8. Who do I contact if my electricity goes out?
9. When is the Brush Chipping Program?
10. Can they get limbs or brush by my porch?
11. When can I take my brush to the City Barn facilities at 201 Brown Street?
12. Is Clean Sweep week the same as Household Hazardous Waste Day?
13. If I want some of the dirt from a dig site, what do I need to do?
14. What do I need to do if I want some mulch from the City Facility?