Where can I go to take brush?
The City of Lampasas has two annual brush chipping programs during the month of March and November. During these months the Street Department goes down every street in the City limits to pick up brush. Any other time throughout the year a customer can bring brush to the Public Works Facility, located at 201 Brown Street, Monday-Friday at 1:00 p.m. The customer must also bring a copy of their utility bill to show that they are a City customer.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a water leak or sewer backup?
2. Where can I go to take brush?
3. What do I do if I am experiencing water pressure problems?
4. What if my water looks brown in color or cloudy?
5. How can I report a Street Repair or Pothole Repair?
6. Who do I contact when a drainage ditch is clogged or overgrown?
7. Who do I contact regarding tree limbs on the Power lines?
8. Who do I contact if my electricity goes out?
9. When is the Brush Chipping Program?
10. Can they get limbs or brush by my porch?
11. When can I take my brush to the City Barn facilities at 201 Brown Street?
12. Is Clean Sweep week the same as Household Hazardous Waste Day?
13. If I want some of the dirt from a dig site, what do I need to do?
14. What do I need to do if I want some mulch from the City Facility?