Do you have House Watch?
Yes. The Lampasas Police Department has House Watch and extra patrol. To place a residence on House Watch, or extra patrol, the citizen can either call the dispatcher or come into the the Police Department to fill out the House Watch Form.

Show All Answers

1. Will the Police Department unlock my car if I locked the keys in it? Is there a fee?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a police or accident report
3. How do I report a crime?
4. Where do I get a driver's license?
5. What is the curfew for teenagers?
6. Do I or my children have to wear seatbelts?
7. Do you have House Watch?
8. Is it against the law to use a cell phone while driving?