- Do you feel led to volunteer?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you want to learn about City Government?
- Do you want to be a part of the decision making that improves the Quality of Life?
- If so, we may have some great opportunities for you:
September of each year City Council reappoints or appoints members to the various City Advisory Boards based on term expirations. If you are interested in volunteering your time please complete an application and select the boards of interest to you. This will provide you with the opportunity to be considered for appointment to one of the many boards. If for any reason you are not selected your application remains on file for consideration for any future vacancies. We look forward to hearing from you.
Visit the Boards & Commissions page and click the Apply Now button.
“Volunteers are not paid because they are worthless, but because they are priceless”