The Fire Prevention office is responsible for all inspections including but not limited to fire sprinkler, fire alarm, kitchen hood suppression, fire finals, tenant finish out, above and underground storage tanks, access security gates and residential day care.
Please review the guidelines below before submitting your request:
- Submit your request at least 24 hours in advance.
- An inspection is not scheduled until you are contacted by the Fire Prevention office.
- A representative from the requesting company must be present at the time of inspection.
- A permit shall be posted in a permanent location until the completion of the project.
- An approved set of stamped plans shall be available on-site at all times for the fire inspector.