Regular Pickup Days
- If your address is on the west side of town, with Key Avenue being the dividing line, your pickup days are Monday and Thursday.
- If your address in on the east side of town, with Key Avenue being the dividing line, your pick up days are Tuesday and Friday.
- Waste Connections is allowed to begin residential pick up as early as 7:00 a.m. We advise customers to put their trash out the night before or by 7:00 a.m. because the routes do change depending on the driver.
Household garbage and yard waste are collected at the curb (unobstructed) and limited to a combination of 5 containers with handles (32 gallons standard store-bought, no heavier than 50lbs) and/or bags (no heavier than 35lbs). Barrels will not be serviced.
- Trash container cannot be over filled
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down and placed outside of container
- All trash must be in bags, no loose items
- For the safety and protection of our employees and equipment, we do require that branches and tree trimmings be no greater than three inches (3") in diameter and be cut, tied and bundled in four foot (4') lengths weighing no more than thirty five pounds (35 lbs.). Please place all bundled brush outside of the container.
- Bulk items such as mattresses, couches, dressers etc. will be picked up on Thursday or Friday depending on your regular service day and providing the max load requirement has not been met. Please make sure couches/mattresses etc. remain dry.
- Refrigerators/Freezers/Air Conditioners must be tagged by service company that coolant/freon has been removed.
- Drivers will not pick up construction debris (for safety reasons) including but not limited to: sheetrock, tile, lumber, carpet & shingles- these are to be hauled by contractor
Unacceptable Items for Curbside Service
- Vehicle Tires
- Large Pieces of Metal
- Motor Oil (and used filters)
Waste Connections Holidays
(Pick up will be the next business day following the Holiday)
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Large Item Pickups
Waste Connections also provides a service of large item pick up for items such as washers, dryers, beds, etc. All items that have a coolant in it, like refrigerators and air conditioners, have to be tagged by a service company that all the coolant has been removed before these items will be picked up. This service is provided on a weekly basis with pick up dates being on Thursday and Fridays depending on your service day. In some cases, the truck may become full and your items will either be picked up the next day or the following week.
Service Home Collection Program for Household Materials
As a resident of City of Lampasas, you have a convenient way to dispose of your Household generated special materials safely, easily and responsibly. Please call 800-350-3024 to schedule a pick-up.
Our customer service representatives are available by telephone 512-556-3641 between Monday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your utilities. Please feel free to contact our office for any explanation or clarification of any of the above or any other questions you may have. We are here to serve you and let us know if we can do it better.