Billing & Payments
The city is broken down into three cycles and are billed as:
- Cycle 1 - Due on day 25 of each month
- Cycle 2 - Due on day 5 of each month
- Cycle 3 - Due on day 15 of each month
Your address determines your cycle.Customers are assessed a penalty on balances left on the account past the due date and are allowed 10 days after the due date to pay their bill before the account is door tagged and then ultimately disconnected.
The City of Lampasas accepts payments of cash, check, cashier's check, money orders, and credit cards (Visa / MasterCard/ Discover). Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Regular mail to City Administration Building
- Drive-through, located at the rear of the Administration Building during normal business hours
- After hours / night depository located just past the drive-through window at the rear of the Administration Building
- After-hours payments for non-pays and disconnects can be made at the Lampasas Police Department, located at 301E Fourth St. There is a fee of $35 for after-hour reconnects.
- Lobby or walk-in at the City Administration Building
- Bank draft, automatically drafted from your bank account
- If you are interested, please fill out the bank draft form and return it along with a voided check or deposit slip.
- Online payments
- Credit card payments by Visa /MasterCard/ Discover at the utility counter located inside City Hall, at the drive-up window, by telephone, and online.