The month of February is Library Lovers' Month, and the library will have several events going on throughout the month including:
- Kids - find paper hearts hidden in children’s area to win prizes from the treasure chest
- A fun gift basket – every interaction with the library’s Facebook page during February will get you an entry into the drawing!
- “The Day It Rained Hearts” story time on Wednesday, February 6 at 10am
- “Love Your Pet” story time on Wednesday, February 20 at 10am
- A little treat each time you check out
- Jigsaw puzzle – come in and work on it as you have time; we’ll have a puzzle out all month long!
- “Tell us a book you fell in love with” – write the title and author on a heart – a fun way to recommend books and decorate the library!
- Blind Date with a Book – come check out a book that you can’t “judge by the cover”!
- Pop-Up Art – help us decorate the children’s area window with a “heart quilt” by coloring a heart!